T-ball season is now over and I've done a Grade F awful job of keeping up with the pictures. Fail mommy. FAIL!
These are the pictures from game 3 when I was still gettin an A on my picture taking. The subsequent games go downhill and will be blogged all together.
Our lil Slugger!!!
Who ALWAYS, all season long would hit the ball and run straight up center field. Never directly to 1st base, always straight through the field! :)
Found 1st base!!! Whoo hoo
Ooh that cone is quite intense??
I love the intensity in aiden's facial expressions! Batting
And running! This is SERIOUS!
And MADE IT! Yay!!!
No matter what aiden had lots more smiles this season an for that alone I am happy!
He did however still quite a bit of time in the dirt
And horsing around with his friends.
Love this kid so much!!!!
Aiden's #1 cheerleader!
More cheerleaders at game #3. Grandpa, gigi, mamaw, mommy, daddy, and hallie.
Oh yeah and the easter bunny!! :)
GOOOOOOO Riverdogs!!!



1 comment:
Go Riverdogs!! Great season.
Post a Comment