So the OB apointment yesterday went perfectly. We did the ultrasound first and when we first looked aiden was facing out and up (just the way she needed to get the measurements) so she got the head measurements and bone measurements really quickly and then aiden gave us a thumbs up and TURNED OVER! He buried his head down to where he was on his tummy and looking down along with burying his head so she could get no more measurements. I am convinced my little baby knows when we are looking at him and chooses to be difficult. He laid in that position the rest of the time and even though we poked at him and I turned on my side, he just lounged where he was unbothered. I asked the sonographer if he had fallen asleep and she was like "oh no he is awake and aware, he just won't move." My little boy is so silly. Anyways he cooperated for the first half minute so she did get the measurements she needed and he is growing perfectly. He is in the 63rd percentile so a tiny bit big but not overly so. He weighs 2 pounds and is a little over a foot long. They have started measuring my tummy as well and I am growing perfectly also. My weight and tummy growth are "right on target". So all is well.
After the OB appt we went shopping for christmas presents and thankfully got all our presents bought!!! That is a huge load off. Now tomorrow we are going to pick up the furniture for the nursery. I am so excited to get everything set up. I should have pictures very soon.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't lift any furniture or help AT ALL.. YOU HEAR ME???
Jenni,
I just love that you are willing to share all these details with us. It helps to keep most of us from feeling so far away. I hope you keep this up even after Aiden is born (if you're not to sleep deprived).
Love you both,
Grandma Karen
Post a Comment