








I know everyone is probably thinking all these pics look alike, but they are not!! He has different expressions that I was trying to capture! Anyways my photographer aunt will be here this friday so hopefully she will be able to get some good pics of Aiden. Anyways all of these pics have been added to the slide show so anyone who wants can download them/order them or whatever. In the next couple of days I am going to start over on the slide show. It has over 200 pics right now and you have to watch till the end to see the newest and so I have decided that I will have a different one for each month. His first month of life is complete so if there any pics you want from the slideshow make sure you download them in the next couple days and then we will be starting over with his 2nd month slideshow!! YAY!
3 comments:
these pictures are precious!
I love the one where he has his legs sticking straight out and the one where he is making an O with his mouth.
I agree with your mom! My favorite is the one where he is making an O with his mouth. It just makes you want to kiss those little lips. He looks like he is almost ready to smile. That will really melt your heart.
He is changing so much. He is just too cute. Can't wait to see him (and you and Ben). Have fun with Kimberly this weekend.
Post a Comment