We took Aiden to church for the first time!! YAY! I was a little nervous about the music being too loud for him or that he would get upset in the middle of the sermon but no he did very well. Our preacher can tend to get a little loud so Aiden didn't really sleep through church. He tried, but something kept waking him up.Ben and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to go back to church and we were even a little bit early. My dad said we would be late. Silly silly. On the way home Aiden was very fussy and we got to try to feed and change gim in the car for the first time. Lots of fun. Then the rest of the afternoon we did exactly what I wanted to do. NOTHING! I even got to take a 3 hour nap while Ben took care of Aiden AND I went to bed at around 10:30. It was so great!!
Ben and Aiden got me some very thoughtful things for mother's day. I got a bracelet with a heart on it and Ben had Aiden's initials engraved on it and it says mothers day 2008. Plus Ben got me pink roses and Aiden got me a boquet of wildflowers. Aiden is truly a gifted child to be able to pick out such thoughtful gifts. Anyway it was a wonderful and special day. I hope everyone else's was great! here are some pics.



5 comments:
Mom -
One day you and I will have words about this hat! But until that day thanks for taking such good care of me.
Love,
Aiden
Whoa...Aiden can shop for gifts and leave blog comments...he is Super Aiden!
Look at that precious baby.
I think he is darling in his little hat. He looks like he is ready for a cruise!
What a precious picture for his baby book.
Glad you had such a great day. Sounds like Aiden (and Ben)did a great job letting you enjoy Mother's day. Talk to you soon.
love to all
Aiden looks so cute! I love the hat. I know how you must have felt taking him to church for the first time, especially on Mother's Day. I am so happy to know that Aiden will be brought up in a curch going family. I only wish we all could have been there as one big family. Next year you will at least have your mom with you. I loved my card and all the pictures. Along with the cards from my girls, they made my day.
Love you all
Post a Comment