Saturday, August 8, 2009

The last of it

Ok so this is the last of ben's birthday extravaganza! On tuesday we went on the tour of the new dallas cowboys stadium which I have to admit was quite impressive. Ben acted like he was in heaven. He took about a million pictures of EVERYTHING! But I will only post a few. My mom watched aiden for us so we could have a fun day and she took him to get his haircut!!! It was getting kind of long but I hate to get his hair chopped off...She also gave aiden the things she had brought him from London. She gave him REALLY cute little PJ's with the british guards on them and two little play cars. One like the double decker bus in london and one of the black taxi cabs. Too cute.



5 comments:

Debbie said...

Impressive Stadium. Aiden sure is beginning to look like a little BOY and less like a toddler. Love the p.j.'s!!

patcox said...

told you the stadium is awesome!!

glad you went with Ben.

the pjs are very cute --what does't look cute on Aiden.

Scooter Cox said...

Wow! that one picture of you in front of the field is amazing. It is huge.
Guess I will have to go to a game this year and check it out.
Love the pjs
Mammaw is right. Everything looks cute on Aiden.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma Karen said...

I love the haircut too. Good job Scooter! It really does make him look older.