Right now I am concentrating on getting aiden ready to start school. I am still nervous about it but I think I will be until he actually starts going. I have been trying to take his bottle away from him since saturday and it has not been going well at all. He won't drink his milk from his sippy cup the way he will his bottle and I try to force his sippy cup on him and he will just yell "baba" at me repeatedly and cry. It's very upsetting. We spent the night with my parents saturday night and didn't take a bottle over there and by sunday morning he was crying and yelling for his baba and hadn't had a drink of milk in a day and a half. We had to come home on sunday morning and get him a bottle. I know I shouldn't cave but it's really hard. When he's crying and getting so upset about it, it's hard to remember why he CAN'T have his bottle and I'm a pushover for that little face. Anyone want to volunteer to take him and get him weaned off the bottle for me?
Monday, August 17, 2009
Rough and Tumbly
Aiden is doing a lot of things right now. We took this video of him the other night, just aiden being aiden. He's jumping off the ottoman, pushing his cart, getting his ball. You can see how he understands more of what we are telling him to do and he mimics more words. It's not a super interesting video but if you don't see aiden very often...
Right now I am concentrating on getting aiden ready to start school. I am still nervous about it but I think I will be until he actually starts going. I have been trying to take his bottle away from him since saturday and it has not been going well at all. He won't drink his milk from his sippy cup the way he will his bottle and I try to force his sippy cup on him and he will just yell "baba" at me repeatedly and cry. It's very upsetting. We spent the night with my parents saturday night and didn't take a bottle over there and by sunday morning he was crying and yelling for his baba and hadn't had a drink of milk in a day and a half. We had to come home on sunday morning and get him a bottle. I know I shouldn't cave but it's really hard. When he's crying and getting so upset about it, it's hard to remember why he CAN'T have his bottle and I'm a pushover for that little face. Anyone want to volunteer to take him and get him weaned off the bottle for me?
Right now I am concentrating on getting aiden ready to start school. I am still nervous about it but I think I will be until he actually starts going. I have been trying to take his bottle away from him since saturday and it has not been going well at all. He won't drink his milk from his sippy cup the way he will his bottle and I try to force his sippy cup on him and he will just yell "baba" at me repeatedly and cry. It's very upsetting. We spent the night with my parents saturday night and didn't take a bottle over there and by sunday morning he was crying and yelling for his baba and hadn't had a drink of milk in a day and a half. We had to come home on sunday morning and get him a bottle. I know I shouldn't cave but it's really hard. When he's crying and getting so upset about it, it's hard to remember why he CAN'T have his bottle and I'm a pushover for that little face. Anyone want to volunteer to take him and get him weaned off the bottle for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cutie. I love that little cart. Did that by chance come out of a kindergarten classroom??
he will probably be promoted after a few weeks of nursery school. I am sure he takes after me.
too cute video!!
Van, That cart was given to Blake from Ruby and we wanted it to stay in the family.
Jen-Give Aiden to me and I'll keep him and get him off that bottle...
:)
Thank you so much for posting the video of Aiden. It helps Charley & I stay connected with Aiden. He is sooo cute!! You must send us some pictures of his first day at school. I am sure he is going to enjoy being with all the other children. They learn so much from each other. Thanks again for sharing.
Such a cute video! He is one tough little boy. I remember when i was there. He would fall and then get right back up to play.
Post a Comment