Tuesday he came home absolutely WIPED OUT! He crashed at 4:30pm and didn't wake up until 9:30am the next morning. I went in to check on him every hour or so to make sure he was still breathing. Poor little fella! We laid low on wednesday and then thursday he was ready to go back to school. When I dropped him off he immediately went and found his favorite toys in the classroom. This made me feel good, at least he didn't remember it as being a horrible experience. Today we went to a playdate with some new mommy friends of mine who also have kids under 2 and it was a crazy/ fun time. We are home and aiden is napping. Last night we had a little mini celebration. Happy first week of school for aiden. I got him a little spongebob cake for being a good boy and to celebrate the hard week he had. He's getting so much better at eating cake! I took a little video for everyone to watch and here are a couple of pictures!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Happy first week of school!
So aiden made it through his first week of school (only two days really) but I think we did good. They said he did even better on thursday. They gave him his blankies to nap and he laid on the nap mat and rested for longer. He ate most of his lunch and all in all was a good boy.
Tuesday he came home absolutely WIPED OUT! He crashed at 4:30pm and didn't wake up until 9:30am the next morning. I went in to check on him every hour or so to make sure he was still breathing. Poor little fella! We laid low on wednesday and then thursday he was ready to go back to school. When I dropped him off he immediately went and found his favorite toys in the classroom. This made me feel good, at least he didn't remember it as being a horrible experience. Today we went to a playdate with some new mommy friends of mine who also have kids under 2 and it was a crazy/ fun time. We are home and aiden is napping. Last night we had a little mini celebration. Happy first week of school for aiden. I got him a little spongebob cake for being a good boy and to celebrate the hard week he had. He's getting so much better at eating cake! I took a little video for everyone to watch and here are a couple of pictures!

Tuesday he came home absolutely WIPED OUT! He crashed at 4:30pm and didn't wake up until 9:30am the next morning. I went in to check on him every hour or so to make sure he was still breathing. Poor little fella! We laid low on wednesday and then thursday he was ready to go back to school. When I dropped him off he immediately went and found his favorite toys in the classroom. This made me feel good, at least he didn't remember it as being a horrible experience. Today we went to a playdate with some new mommy friends of mine who also have kids under 2 and it was a crazy/ fun time. We are home and aiden is napping. Last night we had a little mini celebration. Happy first week of school for aiden. I got him a little spongebob cake for being a good boy and to celebrate the hard week he had. He's getting so much better at eating cake! I took a little video for everyone to watch and here are a couple of pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a cute little video. So glad he walked right in. That says a lot.
LOVE the video!!! It's only been a week and I totally miss the little guy!!! PLEASE give him a big hug and kiss for me!! So glad he had a great 1st week at school.
Oh that is adorable!! Love the foot in the cake. I can see that he is about to explode with language. Starting to school is really going to jump start his talking.
Post a Comment