Well look what happens when I'm on vacation and away from my computer. I love the announcement card. I'm so happy for you and Ben and Aiden. May God Bless you all!!! GK
Whoo-Whoo!! Love the announcement. Once I saw it on Facebook, it occurred to me to tell Van to move over and let me check the blog. (I have to fight for computer time these days.)
Charley Ray is our newest blessing! He was anxious to be a part of our family and surprised us all when he came 5 weeks early. He is sweet as pie and he is very loved!
Hallie is our little princess. She is a blessing and a joy to this family. She steals our hearts with her cuddles and her smiles every day!
Aiden is 4 years old and he challenges and entertains us every single day. He is the most tender hearted, sweet, imaginative, and entertaining child ever. We are blessed to be his parents.
We have been married since June of 2006. We are partners in all things and there is no one else I would rather be spending this chaotic, crazy, amazing life with!
14 comments:
YEAH!!!! We are so excited for another Moltz in the family!
Precious card and picture of Aiden!
Lots of love and excitement,
Aunt Beth & Uncle Jarod
does this mean I can now tell people?
so excited.
Aiden is going to make GREAT big brother!
Congratulations!!!! We will now add him/her to our "Cousins Camp" group. A family of 4.....how perfect. We love you all.
PaPaw & Eloise
YAY!!!!! Sooooooo happy for you all!!!!
I am with your mom.... does this mean I can tell people? We are so happy for you all. Miss you bunches.
YAY! You will have to show me how to make that super cute card/picture!
I am so excited!
Could not be happier!!! can't wait to have TWO beautiful great-grandchildren.
Congrats- what fun!! It's so fun to have 2 crazy kids running around...
YAY!! I am so excited! Aiden will be an awesome big brother! :)
Sooo glad I randomly looked at your blog tonight! Congrats!!!!
Well look what happens when I'm on vacation and away from my computer. I love the announcement card. I'm so happy for you and Ben and Aiden. May God Bless you all!!! GK
Whoo-Whoo!! Love the announcement. Once I saw it on Facebook, it occurred to me to tell Van to move over and let me check the blog. (I have to fight for computer time these days.)
Ohhhhhhhh - Such a cute announcement. You always come up with the cutest ideas. First the cupcakes and now this. :-) Can't wait until March.
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! I am super duper excited! I can't wait to play with another baby Moltz!
Love the picture, must be a talented photographer in your family. :)
The announcement is amazing, you have a gift!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment