Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hallie 22 Weeks/ 5 Months

It's going TOO TOO fast!!! Hallie is getting much more 'vocal' these days and she is getting more mobile. She can roll both ways and she can do it FAST. I have laid her down on her play mat to leave the room a couple times to come back and find her on the other side of the room!!! I watched her to see and she just rolls, keeps on rolling, and this little girl can flat cover some distance that way!!! Uh oh! Won't be long now before she's on the move!

We've also started to introduce "solids" into her diet. So far she's had peas, sweet potatoes and baby cereal. I can't tell that she's a fan of any of it. But we'll keep working on it!

Day 148
Day 149
5 Months!!!
Day 151
Day 152
Day 153
Day 154
22 Weeks

post signature

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh - she's so cute I just want to eat her up. She looks like a very high-fashion baby in a 40's movie in that first picture. Then, I just love it when she extends her little legs straight out like she did in Day 151.

Scooter Cox said...

We are going to need some video of her rolling and talking.

set that camera up and just let it go.

Deb, the first picture where you said she looks like a high fashion model. That outfit came straight from the fashion capital of the world......ITALY.....too bad she won't be able to wear it for long.