Get ready for picture overload!!!! Here are the last 2 weeks worth of pics of hallie. She's not quite sitting up by herself yet although she's getting closer all the time. But we've had to start trying her picture in different places/ ways cause she's outgrowing her bouncy seat that we used for her pic for the longest time. I look forward to the day when she's sitting up good by herself and there will be no more need for propping/ leaning!
You'll have to tell me what your faves are cause I have several this go round!!! :)

Day 155
*One of my faves*

Day 156

Day 157

Day 158

Day 159

Day 160
*One of my faves*

Day 161

Day 162

Day 163
*One of my faves*

Day 164

Day 165

Day 166
*One of my faves*

Day 167
Day 168
*One of my faves*

3 comments:
155 and 161 are two of my favorites. I love that she is puttingt that little finger to her chin in 161. I have not seen this child since April 16th. I am in serious need of an Aiden/Hallie fix!!!
she is so precious its hard to pick just one. 155 is defintely on the list. just wish someone would get her some cute clothes!!!lol
155 is definitely my favorite.
so cute!
Post a Comment