I just want to hang out at yall's house! I love the Baby Hallie song. They guys need to take their act on the road. They could be the Benjamin Von Moltz Family singers!
Charley Ray is our newest blessing! He was anxious to be a part of our family and surprised us all when he came 5 weeks early. He is sweet as pie and he is very loved!
Hallie is our little princess. She is a blessing and a joy to this family. She steals our hearts with her cuddles and her smiles every day!
Aiden is 4 years old and he challenges and entertains us every single day. He is the most tender hearted, sweet, imaginative, and entertaining child ever. We are blessed to be his parents.
We have been married since June of 2006. We are partners in all things and there is no one else I would rather be spending this chaotic, crazy, amazing life with!
8 comments:
By the way the "kiss the girl" song is from little mermaid in case that isn't immediately obvious, that's the only part he knows!
I just want to hang out at yall's house! I love the Baby Hallie song. They guys need to take their act on the road. They could be the Benjamin Von Moltz Family singers!
This is precious. So glad you are getting some of these precious moments documented.
Is there sound with these? I can't get any kind of arrow to show up so I can click and hear... What am I doing wrong?? help!!!!!
:) Sherry
Sherry, I couldn't either. I had to right click and when the drop down box showed report problem...then the arrow would show up.
Thanks Scooter!! That worked. SUPER CUTE!!!!! I guess Ben and Aiden will be the entertainment for the next family Christmas.... :)
I have NO idea!!! So sorry there's so many problems with watching the videos :(
Jenni this is one of the cutest things ever. By all means, they must bring their instruments and perform for PaPaw Charley's 80th birthday.
Post a Comment