Monday, January 23, 2012

Miami trip to meet MAX!!!

Ben & I are officially aunts & uncles!! Ben's sister jenny had maximillian david garcia right before christmas! Because it was RIGHT before christmas, I wasn't able to fly down there and be with jenny when she delivered like I was planning to but I got down there as soon as I could to meet/ snuggle/ love on my precious 1st nephew.
Here he is!!!

Awwwww I love this sweet little boy. He is such a little snuggler. Max is way bigger than either of my babies ever were at this young. He was born a little over 9lbs so he's a healthy and big boy. You kind of forget how time slows down with your first baby and the hours on the clock don't seem to matter because you live in this alternate universe of eat/ sleep schedules. That's how it was while I was there and I had forgotten since with hallie, we still had to stay on a normal schedule for aiden. So being in miami without either of my kids and just with max was similar to the twilight zone for me. I think I told jenny this a couple of times!! Ha!
We went up to where max's daddy works (splitsville) for dinner the 1st night I was there. I want to say we went about 9:30 for dinner?
Max's daddy- Alex. He is a manager at splitsville and works late nights.

2nd day in miami we got out to do some running around (after we stayed in PJ's till at least noon and then headed to lunch around 2:30 or so??) . Jenny, Max and myself went to lunch at the cheesecake factory before heading to the grocery store for food supplies.
Max on his first lunch date. He did very well :)
Beautiful mommy & son
We did a lot of this while I was there. Watching baby max sleep and holding and cuddling him and that's where I think I kept losing track of what time it was....I made loads of food for jenny & alex to eat. Some for while I was there, some after I was gone. I think jenny called me a walking casserole maker? haha
Daddy & son
Us!!!
The little family of 3.
So sweet....
now give em back, you get to hold him all the time!
Max is ridiculously precious. I loved loved loved being able to go to miami for a few days and love on him. Such a sweet baby.
And I'm pretty sure I'm already his favorite aunt. See how he snuggles with me?!?! Awww these pictures make me miss that little boy. Cannot wait till I get to see him again!

Thanks to all the people who made it possible for me to go meet our new nephew and help Jenny.
Ben, my mom and aunt kim took turns keeping my precious bundles while I was away and when I returned they were all very well taken care of so thanks so much.
This little boy was happy when I came home and kept saying "thank you mommy for coming home" Awww so sweet aiden.

post signature

3 comments:

Sherry Bryant said...

So glad you had a GREAT time in Miami!! I'm so sorry that you couldn't get there with our passes, and earlier.
LOVE the pictures, though! He is super cute!!

Scooter Cox said...

so happy for Jenny and Alex. What a precious baby!

Debbie said...

9 pounds!!! Gracious!! Tell her that we are having Kindergarten round-up in April. We have some ECE openings!! ha ha Sweet baby.