A couple days ago...ok 2 weeks ago (I'm behind)....we met some good friends at the Fort worth zoo for a fun filled day.

My kiddos ready for some ZOO fun. Notice this is the only picture of hallie. I will address that at the end of this post.
Aiden & his good buddy.
The boys checking out the animals, yeah I don't know which animal...I'm not good with animals.
Aiden with the tiger. Haha I know that one!!!
All the boys in the aquarium part.
Then we went to play in the play area and the kids were having loads of fun until....
Kyle got scared and din't want to come down the slide by himself and couldn't/ wouldn't go back down the way he went up soooo mommy to the rescue!!!

Yep I loved watching my friend miranda climb up into the ids play area to get her son down.

Yay!!!!!

Aiden playing up in the play area!
So now back to my 1 little sad photo of hallie. I don't think I realized it at the time but this was hallie's very 1st trip to the zoo and it was a huge mommy fail on my part. 1 lousy picture of her in the stroller with aiden is alllllll I have. I didn't even get her out to look at animals cause I was more focused on aiden and keeping him from running off and she was being good in the stroller. Bad bad mommy. I went back and looked at aiden's 1st trip to the zoo not only is it well chronicled, I also have 62 other pictures in the "aiden's 1st trip to the zoo" picture folder. I'm sorry hallie. Mommy fail :(
We did have a fun, relaxing, and beautiful morning at the zoo though. Nice to be out and spending time with friends. Obviously we're gonna have to do it again and take pics of HALLIE this time!
3 comments:
Like the new look at the top of the blog!
Welcome to the "having 2 kids" thing. Where 1 kid ends up with fewer photos than the other. Still, looks like you all had a GREAT time!!!!
can't believe Aiden is old enough to crawl up on that fence like that. Time is passing way too fast.
Post a Comment