Sunday, July 20, 2008
Aiden goes to DISNEY!!!!
Well we did it, today we took Aiden to disney. He did GREAT! It was a very special day for all of us but we are super pooped!!! It sure does take a lot more energy to do theme parks with a baby! Here are a couple pics though! I will write more tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVV the Mickey Mouse Hat!! The price tag is a nice touch!
I'm so glad he wasn't afraid of the characters.
Maybe that means he won't be afraid of Santa Claus???
He wasn't the least bit afraid of the fireworks so I guess he is just going to be very laid back.
Glad you got to do that.
Great pics, glad you all had fun. BTW, I got another $5.00 Emfamil coupon in todays mail. That is $20.00 in coupons so far and 2 lg canisters of formula. can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment