Sunday, January 18, 2009

10 month pics

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my GOODNESS!! Look how much more hair he has just since Christmas!! It is really coming in fast and furious now. :-)

Precious pictures!!

jennifer said...

These pictures are great!! Did you take them? They look professional!

Scooter Cox said...

what a little doll he is.
my favorite is the close up with his big blue eyes.

Brandi said...

He is so cute! I also love the close up with his big blue eyes. If you ever need someone to look after him, I will do it.

Anonymous said...

HE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. GREAT PICS, THANKS SO MUCH JEN

Sherry Bryant said...

O.K...I DID post yesterday, but somehow it didn't show up...oh well. LOVE the pics!! I love the one of him looking down, but you can tell he has his nose kinda scrunched up. GREAT pics!!

Barbie Doll said...

SO cute!!! Thanks for sharing!