For new years eve Ben, aiden and I went out to eat at culpepper's steakhouse with mamaw, kimberly, and david. The food was VERY good! Aiden was a little champ even though he wasn't feeling all that well. Ever since that night he has had a little stomach bug and can't keep anything down. Makes me very sad. After dinner on new years eve we came back to mamaw's and played wii until time to toast the new year! Quite fun. We are party animals! Here are some pictures we took of our big celebration
The women (and Aiden of course!!!)
The men
Playing peek a boo at the table with Aiden!
I don't have a caption for this one...HERE WE ARE!
The Grogan's with mamaw and Aiden. David is still doing "the jarod"!
2 comments:
This C R A C K S me up!!!
I thought I was the only one that noticed that Jarod did that!!
ha ha ha - Good Blog!
I just love all the pictures with your captions. It is so great that you take the time to do all this. What a great tribute to family life. Aiden is a very lucky boy to have a mom that chronicles all this for him, and we are very lucky to be able to benefit as well.
GK
Post a Comment