Thursday, January 15, 2009
January 14, 2009!!!
I want to mark this day down because it is when Aiden started WALKING!!! He took at least 10 unassisted steps across the living room floor! He kind of just does it whenever HE feels like it! I kept him up until daddy got home last night so he would "walk for daddy" but of course he wouldn't! So I will TRY to get video whenever I can but in the meantime Write it down! Aiden can walk!!! YAY!!!:) Also on tuesday aiden had his 9 month check up. Yes it was a little late but he weighed 22.8lbs and was 32 and 3/4 inches tall. He is in the 95th percentile for his height and 70th for his weight. He is a VERY healthy and happy boy. The doctor kept saying things he would be able to do "soon" or would start doing soon and Aiden was ahead on everything. No seriously! I am not just an overly proud mama. I am but it's true. Ask kim, she was there! Aiden is a genius!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now you will be really running after him.:) We have been saying since he came home from the hospital that he was a genius, now this just proves it. yeah
love and miss you all
Very exciting!! Just watch the breakable things on the tables. And have fun chasing him EVERYWHERE!!
Yep genius..
How exciting! This will open a whole new world for him (and you too)!!!
I could tell at Christmas that he was very close to walking!! I saw him just stand up by himself one or two times. He didn't attempt any steps - but he just stood up!!
TODAY that boy is 10 months old!!
So, we will expect 10 month old pictures sometime this weekend. :-)
Post a Comment