Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The house!!! Completed!...for the most part

As promised here are the pictures of our new home! We have completely unpacked (thanks to all the help our family gave us...see the SHOUT OUT post!). There are still things here and there that I would like to do or buy but I think they can wait. That is the thing about having a home that is actually YOURS! I feel like I want to do so much more to make it our own than I ever did in our apartment in orlando or our rent house in dallas! I'm very happy with the way the house is looking though and I am thrilled to be unpacked! It really feels like HOME!


I apologize in advance because I just uploaded these pictures and realized some were kind of fuzzy due to the natural light/ flash on the camera so sorry about that!!!
Welcome to our home! View of the front of the house
Front door
Entry way
Wall decoration as you step into family room
Decoration/ bookshelf in family room
Family room...from entryway
Family room...from dining area
Kitchen...looking into dining
little drop leaf table where ben ad I will probably eat and I will feed aiden when we don't have guests.
Dining area
Dining area
Aiden's room
Aiden's room
Aiden's bookshelves....side note, this is one of the things I hope to change in the coming months. I want to transform his room into a BIG BOY/ toddler room and not such of a nursery. But that will wait and it is cute for the time being!
Guest bath/ Aiden's bath
Guest room/ weight room/ catch all room
Yes this room is not much to look at!
Our bed
Master bedroom
Looking into our room from hall...we have a little desk for our computer now in our room! And our BEAUTIFUL armoire!!! I absolutely love this furniture!


Our bathroom shower/ potty area
Our vanity area...ben and I have our own sides that are identical! This is his, was cleaner at the time of taking pictures! I just got back from a trip!!!
Wine rack/ cupboard in the kitchen where mamaw put all our fancy stuff to showcase! I hate that this is so blurry.
Another wall area in the kitchen
Double doors leading out to the backyard from the kitchen.
And the backyard!!! Which we are already loving because our little puppy and aiden both LOVE to be out there and I can watch from the big windows in the kitchen and it is just perfect for our family. Not too big but not too small! I think for christmas aiden will be getting some kind of outdoor backyard toys because he LOVES to be out there!!!

6 comments:

patcox said...

loved all the pics. looks as if you have lived there for years!!

so happy for you and you wonderful family.

Scooter Cox said...

The house looks beautiful. I can't believe all that you have done already.

I love the little table and chairs in the kitchen.

I hope you build many wonderful memories in your new house.

Kimbrliann said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I agree...looks like home and you have been there for years. Great job

Love you all

Debbie said...

Everything looks FABULOUS!! I especially love your Family Room and all of those windows. You know how I am about having to have everything WIDE OPEN and as much light as possible coming in. Love all those windows and all of the light coming into that room. Is that the same Dining Room set you had when we came for Aiden's Birthday Party? Did you paint it or do you have a new Dining Room set? Very pretty.

Grandma Karen said...

I love the house! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. You have done a great job in a short amount of time. Way to go!!!