Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Buy me some peanuts & cracker jacks..

We went out to the ballgame with a couple of friends from church saturday night. We were excited to take aiden again this year and see how it compared with last year. Last year we went in september so it hasn't quite been a year but still, I was excited to see how he would like it. Would he be interested, entertained, bored, grumpy?


The bulls family, it was their daughters first game.
Aiden's interested!!!
It was jersey night for the kids and the little ones got free jerseys...about 10 sizes too big!
The view from our seats. Thanks dad for letting us use your tickets!
Ben and Aiden with a baseball person?
(I try not to pretend to be things I'm not, I'm not a baseball person. There I said it!)
So precious
And happy and engaged. He LOVED it. I was so suprised but he made it well into the 8th inning before showing signs of fading. What a fun night!! We are hoping we will get to again sometime.

And just as a reference...Ben and Aiden last year. How fast you are growing my love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you got a family night out.

I love that you went with friends.

I love that Aiden enjoyed and was engaged most of the game.

But most of all I LOVE the reference pictures.

(and just so you know, there is a time coming soon that you will be a baseball person :) it is going to happen)

Your blog is a gift.
Thank you Jenni

Grandma Karen said...

Mary Ellen is so right about you one day being a basballor a football person, or whatever sport Aiden gets into. It has happened to all of us with little boys and grandsons. You do it just so they will think you are really smart when it comes to sports. And trust me, it's not easy :) Love you.

Grandma Karen said...

I forgot to say I love the look on your face in the corner of the last picture of Ben and Aiden. You look like you are giggling.

Scooter Cox said...

What a cute family the Bulls are. That little girl is precious. Is she the one he was walking with and looking at in the earlier post?

He is definitely having a goood time at the game

PaPaw said...

Wonderful to see you all enjoying your outing. I enjoy your pictures so much.
PaPaw Charley

Britt said...

These are so cute! I've only been to one baseball game and two softball games. Yall's seats were great!! It looked like fun.