We started our day with green apple cereal! And then we ventured outside to find all the green we could in our neighborhood or even in our yard!
We found green ivy to go stomping through!
And we just so happened to have a little meltdown on green grass!
We found a green recycling bin to climb into! We're going green!!!! ;)
We played hide and seek underneath green bushes and trees!
We picked (and lined up) green leaves!
We watered our green plants with our green watering can. Then we came back to our house for a little green picnic fun!
We had so many green foods in our fridge already (I am trying to eat healthy) and I didn't want to make aiden eat all of them so we set out a little green picnic and I let him choose the green things he wanted to have for lunch!
We had green spinach, green broccoli, green cucumber, green lettuce, green peas, green pears, green celery and green beans!
Aiden tasted and ate more of the green foods than I expected!
And then we went through aiden's books to try and find green animals
Like the green turtle
SOOOO intrigued...and then we made a green frog craft!
I think he turned out fairly cute!
I'm not an artist, I'm a mommy!
Aiden hopped and ribbit-ed like his green frog! He would never say green frog, he would say green ribbit ribbit!!!
And then because it was time to lay down and have some quiet time after our BIG green day! We watched monsters inc. with mike wazowski who is a green monster.
And then after nap I made aiden a snack of fresh guacamole from avocados and it was GREEN!
Then later aiden was still finding green things around our house and he kept telling me there was a green ribbit in his room and I was like noooo....
But sure enough! This is the green frog that has been on aiden's banner since before he was born. I'm not sure how I forgot that there was a green frog on there. Silly mommy!
Another great mommy & me day and I actually think aiden learned the color green. He has continued to point out green things to me since then.
In all we did see our green clothes, green cereal, green ivy, green grass, green recycle bin, green bushes, green trees, green plants, green watering can, green leaves, green celery, green broccoli, green pears, green beans, green peas, green spinach, green cucumber, green lettuce, green turtles, green frogs, green monsters, and green guacamole!!! That is a LOT of green!!!
6 comments:
you forgot money!! looks as if green was aiden's favorite color so far.
you are so very creative--must be from your mom's side of the family. as always the pics are great--keep them coming.
Good job on green day. He gets cuter and smarter every day. I know that is because you are introducing him to so much.
Keep up the good job!
I love these color days. It is going to be hard to pick a favorite. I am impressed that he is eating so many green things. Especially avacado. Smart Boy!
I love that hide and seek picture Jen. You are becoming quite the photographer!!
You are a great Mommy and he is so very very lucky to be getting such a head start on his learning.. So smart!!
Love yall!
I just love your mommy and me color days. Such a great idea and he seems to really enjoy it. And what a great way to learn colors. The pic of him peeking out from under the bush is gret, my new screensaver.
love and miss you all.
I just love hearing and seeing these Mommy & Aiden days on the blog. I have to say the hide and seek picture is my favorite "green" picture too, but I love the meltdown pictures too.
Post a Comment