I bet you all thought I had stopped right??? Came to my senses? Decided 3 months was a enough of taking hallie's pic of the day??! Well you were WRONG!!! :) I have not come to any such conclusion, I was just getting super behind with getting the pics uploaded and labeled after the going going going we've been doing lately. So now you're about to be overloaded with many many pics of miss priss. Three weeks worth to be exact! So without further ado...
Hereeeeeeeeeee's Hallie!!!

Day 92
Day 93
Notice something different? Not quite the pictures you're using to seeing of baby girl? Yeah these are from when the kids stayed with my parents while we were in San Antonio. I had to remind mom to get a picture of her every day and she took them on her phone and they leave a little something to be desired? But HEY that's we've got for the day!
Day 94
Day 95

Day 96
Now these are at the lakehouse
Day 97

Day 98
14 Weeks Old

Day 99
Home again, home again, jiggity jig! :)

Day 100

Day 101

Day 102

Day 103

Day 104
For those that think she never cries...

Day 105
15 Weeks old

Day 106

Day 107

Day 108

Day 109

Day 110

Day 111
Sporting her swimming gear!
Day 112
16 Weeks old
5 comments:
Well, I can not believe that your Mom didn't try to do any better than a PHONE picture!! Really? shame - shame! ha ha
I think my favorite this time is the very last one with her little jeans overalls and pink tennis shoes. Sooooooo cute. Have you tried her little dress on from Hawaii lately? Is it still too big?
Yeah......well, both kids were bathed and fed and clean and loved every day.
They are all so cute!
I love all her different facial expressions
I dont think she has enough clothes :)
They are both precious! Girl clothes are just cuter
I thought the picture of her "fussing" was her laughing. Too cute!!!
Post a Comment