Thursday, June 2, 2011

3 month/ 3 year photo shoot

My aunt Kim strikes again! Last week we did a 3 year/ 3 month photo shoot of the kiddos and even though neither kid was in great form, we were still able to get several beautiful pictures. Aiden didn't want to hold baby hallie and hallie refused to be her smiley, happy self :( We ended up bribing aiden with chocolate (like all good parents do right???) and just getting some solemn looking pictures of miss priss, she's too young for bribes! These are just a few of my favorites. I have several others that I'm in love with but haven't been able to get yet. Hopefully we'll be making over this blog with some of these new pictures shortly. It would be nice to have it updated to include hallie. It's on my lengthy to do list!

Look at these good looking babies!!!








This little outfit was mine and I had my picture taken in it when I was about this age. Hallie looks a lot like me but I think she's prettier :)
A picture of her in her 60'ish year old bassinet. My mamaw got it for my aunt when she was a newborn, since then I believe all the babies in our family have slept in it.



post signature

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Precious - Precious pictures! I love it that Aiden wears suits! He looks adorable and that picture of Hallie with the blue outfit on and the big blue eyes is tooo cute! And then there is the one with her sleeping and Aiden has his arm around her that is priceless.

Scooter Cox said...

I love these pictures because their personality is really coming out. Love the one of Aiden laying on his stomach and laughing and of course the one of the two of them is magazine good. I can't decide if I like the one of her asleep or awake better. Guess I will get one of each :-))

Sherry Bryant said...

These are AMAZING pictures!!!!! Miss the kids so much! See you soon!!!