Looking through the glass at the gorilla that never moved!
The sweetest little exchange between cousins
On the monorail....where the phone was last seen...
Aiden trying to grab the fish!
The boys...Aiden pooped out in his stroller.
Blake got tired too...I love this pic!!!
GREAT aunt sherry bought Aiden his new favorite stuffed animal. A giraffe! He LOVES it!
Anyways so after the fun at the zoo we came home and showered and aiden napped. Then we got ready for our evening of fun. I dropped Ben and Aiden off at Jarod's apartment to have a "guys" evening and Beth, mom, mamaw, kim, and I went to Eddie V's for a girls night. The food was AWESOME! So incredibly delicious. It was so fun to have a night out for a change! Later Ben told me what a handful aiden was and how they were chasing him all over Jarod's apartment and he was messing everything up and they were tired by the time the evening was over. That made me smile. Yes, yes I know a little bit about that. Welcome to my world! It was a great night though. We went back to my mom's house to play a couple hands of cards before ben came to pick m up with aiden and it was time to take the little boy home.
Alright so that brings me to Saturday and when we woke up saturday morning Aiden was incredibly fussy. Nothing would make him happy. He didn't want to eat, play, anything. We took a 30 minute walk outside which seemed to calm him down just because he had new things to look at but we were waiting for my mom to come over. When my mom came we headed to dallas to go visit ben's shop. She had never been over there and she wanted to check it out and see what kind of stuff they had. We also went to eat lunch at the "twisted root" which is a hamburger place. Poor mom though didn't even really get to enjoy her lunch because we were taking turns trying to stand up and walk around with aiden to keep him happy. He didn't want his bottle or to eat his food or anything. Just extremely fussy which he is not normally. After a rushed lunch we headed to mamaw's house. She has recently done some redecorating and we wanted to check it out. Again we didn't stay very long because nothing was pleasing aiden. I got aiden home and he took a 3 hour nap and then when he woke back up it was the same all over again except then he had fever.Before the food came and Aiden was being O.K.
He is still sick today so we didn't take him to church. Poor baby I don't know if he has a little cold, which is possible because ben also has a cold right now or if his back teeth are coming in and bothering him. The doctor warned me that his back teeth would be coming in soon and that they can run a little fever and be very fussy when that happens. I got him some children's cold medicine just in case and I'm rubbing the numbing stuff on his teeth just in case. I hope he feels better soon. It make me so sad that he doesn't feel well. It's also amazing what I will let him get away with while he doesn't feel good. Poor baby just walks all around crying and fussing and opens the TV cabinet and pulls all our DVD cases out which usually gets him a swat on the hand and a firm NO but right now if it makes him happy for even a couple minutes....I'm willing to deal with it. So our house looks like a hurricane hit it and I have two sick boys on my hands. It's a sad sunday. I am hoping this will be the turning point day though.
6 comments:
Make sure you use one of those approved children's cold medicines. There has been some debate on them. But I have been out of the loop so that may have all passed by now. Love the pictures.. Had fun with you Friday night!
Cute zoo pictures. That is darling where he is laughing at the giraffe.
Glad you got to spend the day with Sherry and the kids.
Glad you found your cell phone. What a relief.
Even when he feels bad he is sweet.
Well, it was a BEAUTIFUL weekend for all of your outings!! Glad yall had such a good time at the zoo. Cute pictures of everyone.
Try to get some baby motrin and after giving him the recommended amount, use the remainder to rub on his gums. Not only will it numb the gums, it is a anti-inflammatory. (sp?) See if this helps. We had a blast at the zoo! Thanks for bringing my coat and expecially my KEYS!! Love you!!
I'm just glad you didn't post the picture of when I was "trying" to stand up from when I put Blake on my back...talk about funny!! Obviously I hadn't been to the gym in MONTHS!!!! haahaa
Fun, fun!! You will have many fun zoo experiences. My sister is 12 years older than my kids, and I am 12 years older than her. It is so neat to see her relationship with my kids- that picture of your cousin holding Aiden was so sweet!
Post a Comment