Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Girlsssss Night!!!

Last weekend I was lucky enough to get a girls night out with some of my girl/ mommy friends from church. This is a rare occurrence that I think should become less rare! So much fun to have a relaxing night out with friends that totally get it when you're tired by 9:30. Yes when it was 9:30 at least 3 of us were looking at our watches going "wow look at the time!" No lie.

We had a lot of fun though! We started with dinner at a hole in the wall italian restaurant that was pretty good. Phew!!! I picked the restaurant and I was just a tad nervous about it!

After dinner we did what all super cool chicas who are out on the town do...We went to play mini golf!
And man are we GOOD!!! This shows ya just how good, looking for someone's ball in the bushes. I have zero room to talk. Pretty sure if I wasn't last, I was next to last. We didn't add it all up cause it was pretty obvious who were the winners and who were not.
Lacey telling stories, not interested in hitting her ball at all. Sums up our game pretty well.
Ready to join the pro tour of mini golfers!
**I think this was right after everyone realized it was 9:30**
On our way out we had the very cool Mountasia DJ take our picture.

This was a really fun night. I'm already thinking about what wild & crazy thing we're gonna attempt for our next girls night out :)

post signature

1 comment:

Sherry Bryant said...

How fun!! Just wait till y'all are doing the "girl weekends..." Mine are starting to become more like VERY extended weekends.... Like Wednesday through Sunday..... But, such special times with wonderful women! SO glad you had that time! You totally deserve it!!