Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Aiden's 2nd tball game- 3/31/12

T-ball game #2 was SOOOOO much better than game 1!!! Aiden listened better and he played better best of all (at least for me) was that he was HAPPY about it! I really couldn't care less if he is the most uncoordinated, awful player on the team (he's not) as long as he's having fun and he had fun this past week! So yay for small victories! Maybe last week really was a fluke cause he was getting sick? I hope so!

Aiden played 1st base in the 1st inning and he did GREAT. I was a little nervous about him being at 1st base because at this level of tball 1st base seems to be the most active position for the outfield. Maybe it always is in baseball?? I'm not a baseball person so I don't know.
But he did great. Look at this baseball ready stance!!!
His 1st time going up to bat. I wish his eyes hadn't closed.
See we're happy?!?!
And running. Again I love this form!
2nd time up to bat
Still HAPPY!!!
Running in! Happy boy!
3rd time up to bat and still happy.
Yes we played 3 innings this week which also made me nervous but aiden did great through all!

Good game

And aiden with his fans for this week. Grammy, Grandpa, Daddy, Hallie, Jarod, Beth, & Mommy (not pictured)!

Thanks for coming out this week! I am now wildly optimistic that this is going to be a good season! Fingers crossed!

post signature

2 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

ah......so much happier. Sorry we missed it but so glad he is smiling.

Sherry Bryant said...

Love his form in the running picture. Too cute!! I promise, we WILL make a game!!! Just have to sift through the calendar.