I've waited forever to post ben's birthday because I thought we might celebrate it again but as time moves on I'm thinking probably not. We originally had plans to do more to celebrate ben's big day but because of different family issues that came up that were outside of our control, it just didn't pan out :(
Oh well. We did the best we could this year. Ben turned 28 on friday august 3rd and we celebrated by watching aiden swim (yay!) and having lunch at campo verde in arlington with Ben's dad. I grew up going to campo verde but we had never taken our kids so that was kind of fun. If you're not from arlington, it's a mexican restaurant known for always being decorated with christmas lights and it has huge train tracks that continually circle the building. Very kid friendly.
The Kids with grandpa
The Kids with their daddy!!
Of course we also celebrated at home, just our family of 4. We had a mini-party for Ben including pizza, ice cream cake, balloons, and a family movie. We do BIG celebrations around here!!! Sorry it wasn't all that extravagant babe but we love you! Happy Birthday!!!
3 comments:
I'll confess....when I kept the kids, I had a small piece of that cake.....YUMMY!!!!!! Glad Ben had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! He's a wonderful daddy and hubby!! GREAT job, Jenn!!
Sorry all our plans fell through for his birthday celebration. We will have to pick a time when we all need a party and declare it "BEN"s Birthday Celebration"
Very cute. Just for grins - I think you should put last years Birthday Picture with Ben next to this years. I think they are both so cute.
Post a Comment