Monday, August 6, 2012

Toot Toot Chugga Chugga- It's the Wiggles!!!

Our kids LOVE LOVE LOVE the Wiggles. If you don't know who the wiggles are then your probably don't have a toddler. The wiggles are 4 guys who sing & dance and they have loads of Tv shows & DVD's. They are a lot of fun. First Aiden was obsessed with the wiggles & now even hallie is a really big fan. She doesn't know all the words like the rest of us do but she loves to clap & sing. 

SOOO when we found out that the wiggles were retiring, BOO, and this was their last time to come to DFW for a concert...I knew we had to get tickets & take the kiddos as part of our summer fun!
On our way to Wiggle, Who's excited?!?!

 
We had pretty good seats, although I'm not even sure it mattered. 
 Come on, lets get this show on the road!! 

 Excited family
 Love this pic of hallie
 She was more animated & excited than I thought! 
 It's the Wiggles, it's the wiggles ~ Dancing with our friends!! 
 Yayyyyyy!!!


Aiden wouldn't let me get too many pics of him watching or dancing, Every time he would see me point the camera his way he would immediately go shy on me.
 
Not this lil ham though!!!



 Dancing!!! 
 There's Jeff!!! We were actually coming back from the bathroom whenever jeff was coming up the aisle so Aiden was super excited he got to say Hi to Jeff. 
Hallie got tired a smidge before the show ended and so I went & stood in the back with her.  She was as happy as could be once we were standing watching with her glow stick. 

 And it's Over!!! Farewell Wiggles! We'll miss the original wiggles but so happy we got to see them in concert before they retire. The kids had a blast! And Ben & I had fun singing & dancing along too. Not sure if it's sad or awesome that we know all the words & moves! I'm going with AWESOME!
 Such fun!!! 
 Time to go home...man all that singing & dancing sure can wear ya out....
 Or wind ya up?!? LOL

post signature

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Very impressed that you blogged while you are in Telluride! Talk about multi-tasking!! Totally enjoyed the videos. They are such cute little wigglers. :-)