Hallie turned 2 last tuesday! We had a little party for her with just us on her actual birthday, her BIG tutu & twirl party took place this past saturday. I think I changed her clothes at least 3 times on her birthday, what she wore to school to celebrate with her friends, then I put her in her dance stuff to take a picture I would use at the birthday party, then I put her in her "2 birthday outfit" for our family celebration. I love that this precious little girl loves clothes and shoes and bows as much as her momma. Every time I change her she'll go "oooh pretty"!!!
Such a BIG girl!!!
Oh yeah and sometimes ya just gotta take all clothes off! Her daddy gave her a rose for her birthday. So sweet.
Time for some playroom singing, dancing, jumping, cupcake eating. Something ya may not know about our little girl...she's scared of fire and wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with the candle, got up, ran away crying. (If you came to her party and were wondering why there was no candles-this is why)
I don't think sooooo!!!
We finally talked her into coming back to the table once the candle was completely removed from the area.
Singing to the birthday girl!!!
She loves the clap at the end :)
Yummmm
Makeshift playroom party!
Completely smitten with this 2 year old!
Now it's time for Hallie's favorite activity...
a little family dance party! Love this girl, love her dance party skills, love her smile & her joy. Just in love with HER!!! We all told her some of the many reasons why we love her before she went to bed that night and one of my favorites was that aiden said "without hallie, we're just not us" So true. I also loved that when she got up the next morning Aiden kept telling her reasons why he loved her. So precious. I'll save my more sentimental thoughts for her 2 year letter I will write to her soon! For now, Happy Birthday Hallie!!!







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hallie. Can't wait to see TUTU party pictures.
CUTE pics!! We had a friend whose daughter was terrified of helium balloons when she was little. Guess what's at ALL check out areas at the grocery store.....
Fun times! I predict there will be a lot of fun pictures made against that green wall in the future. What a great room for FF. (Family Fun) Sweet post.
Post a Comment