Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hallie's birthday party

This post has been the elephant on my back for WEEKS now. There were SOOO amny pictures taken at hallie's tutu & twirl TWO party that it has taken me forever to sort, delete, pick and now blog pictures  to commemorate the event. I am so excited to get this particular to-do off my list though. 

It was a fabulous party (if I do say so myself) and I loved every minute of creating something special for my girl. She is in a stage where she absolutely LOVES to dance. Turn on some music and you can watch her go! So for that reason I chose the TUTU & twirl themed birthday party and cause she was turning 2. Two/ tutu get it? The cheesiness from me continues!! :)

So here we go, Saturday February 23rd we had Hallie's 2 party! 
Outside decor

These were tutu bows and tutu bow ties for the guests to wear and share in the fun. Some were more excited about this than others!


There were balloons all over the yard for her party day. Hallie loves balloons and got chances before and after the party to go running through the balloons. She was in heaven! 
The TWO year old ballerina with her tutu banner. 
Ready for her guests to arrive. 
The dining room. Set up with food. 
Hallie's high chair
Drink station
Tutu glasses

Cucpcakes. Gigi made the cupcakes. I made the toppers and I had asked gigi to just buy cupcakes to help me out with the party but NO she went above & beyond and made each cupcake for hallie's party. I thought that was a very sweet touch. Thanks gigi! 
The gift table 
Her name banner. I did a lot of crafting for this party! 
And the game we would play- "Pin the tutu on the 2 year old"
Thank you's 

We're ready for PARTAY!
Guests arriving and putting on their bows/ ties. 
Some were super happy to do this for the birthday girl and looked quite cute too. Aunt Sherry with hallie. 
Uncle Van sporting his bowtie like a sport with Molly. 
Uncle Jarod was less than thrilled about the bowtie. But doesn't he look cute?

Aunt Kim with Charley. 
Gigi & hallie. 
Mamaw & Hallie 
Aunt Jenny & Hallie 
Aunt Jenny & Max came all the way from miami to be hee the week of hallie's birthday. So special to us that they got to be a part! 

Max & Ben. 
Molly & Aunt Beth. 
The little girls who came to the party (Molly & Annabel) got actual tutus to wear. Ism't molly so precious in hers?!?!
4 pretty girls!
Time to get this dance party going!!! 
Starting with...Pin the tutu on the 2 year old 
This game was fairly hilarious at times but people actually did really good! 
Jenny did the best!
With her prize for winning the game. It was a framed picture of hallie. 
I just like this picture of max. No idea what he was doing really but doesn't he look precious??
Time for food!
I love this picture. Annabel is trying to get food off the table but she's looking up at my dad like "is this ok?" So sweet :)

The Birthday girl eating lunch in her chair

Aiden adores Blake. 
The Boy eating area
Lacey & annabel. 2 Very pretty girls and special friends to us!

Love this one of mamaw with Charley Ray 
Gigi with Charley 
Precious princess 

Hey Hallie...Ya know what time it is??
It's time for....
PRESENTS!!!
Yay!!! Hallie got a lot of clothes which I for one am veryyyyy grateful for. This house is still packed with toys from christmas and hallie actually really does LOVE clothes, shoes, bows. 
Look at those shoes hallie! TOMS! 
And of course she did get a few toys, like every kid should on their birthday. This was a particular favorite. Mrs. potato head who also turns into a princess. There may have been a few fights over this in the playroom already. 
All the kids gathering around to see hallie's new toys! 

Then it was time to sing happy birthday and to try those yummy cupcakes! 
Singing. 
She really hates being the center of attention. LOL no not at all. She loved it!! 

I just love this face. This is her mmmm face

Kids eating cupcakes in the kitchen. 
Us with hallie. We love this little 2 year old oh so much! 
She was on stage at this point. Saying over and over again "I'm 2" and holding up her little fingers!
Kinda shows it here. 
Uncle Jarod, Aunt beth & cousin Molly with hallie 
Uncle Van & Aunt Debbie. Still doing the "I'm 2"

With Gigi & Poppy
With Grandpa & Grammy 

With Mamaw 
Trying to get the 2 girls together. Hallie & Annabel. 
And finally attempting to get our family of 5....ehhhh ya get what ya get! 

Ya know a party's over when...
The Birthday girl starts crawling on the ground and hiding from pictures! LOL

I'm sorry for the massive amount of pictures. I promise this is way narrowed down. Thank you so much to everyone who came and helped us love on our sweet girl for her birthday. It's so hard to believe she's already 2. It was a great day, a great party and it's been a fabulous 2 years. Happy Birthday Sweet Hallie! Love you so much! 
post signature

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a SUPER fun party! Attention was paid to every little detail. Hallie is a very blessed little girl to have such a creative Mommy that makes all moments special.

Scooter Cox said...

It was worth the wait for these pictures. So many good ones. I love looking back at all the decorations. Everything was so pretty and Hallie was precious!