Thursday, February 28, 2013

Charley's 5 month pictures

These were taken at the end of february and it was just really random. I had been meaning to take charley somewhere to have 5 month pictures taken. Yes 5 months is not the norm for baby taking photos but I had aiden's & hallie's taken at 5 months also so wanted to do the same with Charley. However; I just kept forgetting about it and then one day while the older kids were at school Charley and I were walking through target and they offered me a free siting fee and gave me a 40% off coupon for anything I would want to buy. They said they could do it right then and so I thought ehhhh we're here, he's dressed, we don't have the big kids and the sitting fee is free so if they don't get anything then I don't have to buy anything. So we did it and I gotta say I am petty pleased with the result!!! For target pictures and for spur of the moment, not too shabby. I actually like a whole bunch of them. I just bought the disc cause I like to be able to do whatever I want with my pictures so here they are! 

You can tell Charley is a very somber baby...so hard to work with! :)


They actually even did all these composites for me for free and added them to my disk. 
I like this one a lot. 

 This one is probably my favorite though. So very Charley. 









I really like this one too. The little smirk smile. 

Such a happy boy our little Charley is. So glad I decided to do this. Literally 15 minutes out of one of my many trips to target. Love love love this little face! 

post signature

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Well, GO TARGET! These are excellent pictures. I just love Charley's little face. Such sweet - sweet expressions!!

Beth said...

Sweet charley! What a precious smile!

Allison Moltz said...

These are wonderful pictures of Baby Charlie. I just want to kiss that little face. Great job mom!

Allison Moltz said...

These are wonderful pictures of Baby Charlie. I just want to kiss that little face. Great job mom!

mamaw said...

can't make up my mind how many of these I want. so precious in all of them.

Scooter Cox said...

such a happy baby! love that smile