***Excuse me as I attempt to catch up to where we need to be in blog land!***
I'm a firm believer in not letting any holiday pass without some sort of acknowledgement. Yes even St. Patrick's day. So in celebration of the luck of the irish I of course dressed my kids in green and took precious pictures of them. Which I put on cards and sent to our family as well. And we had green snacks and I gave aiden & hallie some gold coins we bought at the dollar spot at target. Yeahhhh that was pretty much it for the ole irish holiday. Let's all be real here, St. patrick's day is a little bit on the low end of holidays. I was proud of myself for acknowledging it all :)
Hallie's precious outfit she got for her birthday from aunt debbie. She was definitely the cutest lil leprechaun!
And my boys dressed in green as well. So cute ya wanna pinch em! But eh eh eh they're wearing GREEN!!!
The 3 leprechauns! They make me feel lucky & cheerful every day!
Happy St. Paddy's Day! Hope it was filled with luck, cheer, irish fun, and lots of GREEN!

No comments:
Post a Comment