Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bluebonnet Pictures 2013

We did our best. We really did. It's hard work trying to get 3 kids to look, smile, be still- all at the same time. Plus plop them down in the middle of some flowers and there's bound to be some confusion about that as well! :)

Our 1st attempt we stopped on the side of the road on the way to the lake...
What we learned that time...Our kids can't open their sensitive blue eyes even slightly at that time of day with the sun so bright. 
 So we went on to the lake and then at 7pm we took them back out to try again....This trip was more succesful.
 Look at that cutie!! 
 Ehhh the best you're gonna get from all 3 at the same time!
 Precious girl 
 Sweet boy


 And what we learned after this time was that our boys were quite cooperative. Our little 2 year old however; was a bit of a toot. 

So I tried yet again this past week. Just me and Hallie to get a good picture of her in the bluebonnets (I was very committed to the task!!!)
 Better
 Sweet 
Not ideal but I'll take it. She looks a little pained but I was ready to call it quits after my 3rd attempt. We got some cute ones and we at least documented the kiddos in the state flower of texas for this year! :)
post signature

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love the bluebonnet pictures. I know that Mamo and Papaw sure did enjoy their painting of Jarod and Jenni in the bluebonnets when they were younger. Always had a special place in their house.