Friday, May 24, 2013

We officially have a Kindergartener!

Yep I guess it's offical? Aiden graduated from Pre-K and will be headed to big kid, all day, every day school this fall as a...gasp....Kindergartener!!! Such a surreal pill to swallow. Not ready for my baby to be SO BIG! But BIG he is and like it or not we have less than 3 months to soak up as much fun as we can before it's off to kindergarten this big boy goes. 

Back in august...1st day of pre-k

To now...growth of 4.5 inches and 7.1 lbs


 Certificate of Pre-K graduate
Yeah so HE's EXCITED!!!

 Show of hands...who thinks I'm gonna handle this transition all calm, cool, and collected? With poise and sophistication? Nobody??? Who thinks I'm gonna be a big blubbering mess come 1st day of kindergarten?? Yeahhhh me too! 
post signature

1 comment:

Scooter Cox said...

cant believe how much he has grown this year.
Also can't believe he will be in kindergarten.
So glad you are keeping these records.