Ben and I have always called each other "baby" it's our nickname like honey, sweetie, whatever you call your significant other....we use baby. Now that Aiden is on the way we say "little baby" and "big baby" which is fun because ben comes home and says how are my babies....so anyways, since I sort of made ben sound bad in my last post (not intentionally, but I did) I now need to take the time to give him the praise he deserves. I am FINALLY getting better, I still have a little cough and a little stuffiness but nothing like before. Ben was amazing to me while I was sick, he ran all the errands I needed, got me medicine, water, soup, made me breakfast....anything and everything he did it. AND he cleaned our house every day after I messed it up every day with all the kleenex, blankets, medicine, everything. He also went to babies r us with me and got all of aidens things without complaining that we were at babies r us for probably 2 hours. Now every time he is not at work he is building the stuff for aiden's room, either painting the shelves or putting together the swing, bouncer, playpen, putting up shelves and racks. He is truly doing an amazing job of getting aiden's stuff ready and taking care of me at the same time. I am so incredibly grateful that he is so sweet and caring to me but also that he is so involved and helpful when it comes to getting aidens stuff ready. I am a very very lucky girl. Just wanted to give him a little shout out for being such a great husband and for the great daddy he is already on his way to being.
Oh yeah and I am 28 weeks today!! whoo hoo for 3rd trimester!!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
shout out to Ben for being calm and so caring.
Yeah for Ben :)
I love you all, can't wait to see you.
Great big shout out for Ben-- he is amazing.
Glad you are feeling better.
Send more pics of aiden's room as you get more done. Not too long now!!
love, mamaw
Post a Comment