Oh yeah we won't be going to the casino...Aiden is a bit too young for that! :)
Sunday, June 22, 2008
2 year anniversary
Ben and I have been married for 2 years tomorrow!!! So much has changed and happened in this past year! Anyways to celebrate Ben is taking me (and aiden) to the hard rock hotel in hollywood florida. We are going to stay the night and maybe spend some time at the pool (if it doesn't rain). It's going to be great! The best part is that the trip isn't costing us a cent! Ben knows the man who owns the hard rock chain and he got us this room for FREE! So I am very excited. I sure will miss it when we move to texas and no longer have contacts at all the nice hotels! Anyways so we are leaving tomorrow morning after my boot camp (at 6 am grrr!) so we we will get to spend most of the day there and then tuesday also! yay anniversary! It's going to be fun. We are kind of looking at it as a little test run for Aiden for Padre. This will be his first night spending the night away from home and the first time we are going to (try) take him to the pool, etc. We will see how he does. Anyways we will be back sometime tuesday night and I will blog about our 2nd anniversary!!! Yay!!! Here's the link to the hotel if you want to see where we will be and be VERY jealous!! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe it's already been two years. Have fun in Hollywood!
Happy Anniversary! Love you both bunches!
Happy Anniversary!!! Have a great time on your trip.
Love you all
sorry I called you!!I had not checked the blog before calling.
Cant believe its been two years!! You are right when you say a lot has happened in that time. most of it all good.
so looking forward to padre.
have a great time and a very happy anniversary.
Love, mamaw
Post a Comment