Thursday, June 5, 2008
first haircut
For those who have never seen Aiden (in real life) he has an interesting hairline. He has this long hair at the nape of his neck and then just kind of peach fuzz all over his head. It makes him look like an old man that is losing his hair instead of a baby who is just getting his hair. HAHA. Anyways the hair in the back was getting so long that it really needed to be trimmed so we decided to use the clippers and clip his hair all over to be the same length. It looks much better. So basically Aiden had his first haircut!!!! Here are the before photos and then I have a video of Ben actually doing the clipping!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a precious moment. Thanks for taking pictures!
that one picture is priceless
I don't think he is at all sure about this
I like the old man look, he is just too cute. Glad you all got that on video. He sure was good about the whole thing.
Love you all
That just MADE MY DAY!!! ha ha ha ha ha
I just loved the face that he was making right there toward the end!!
Haircut - Free
Face he made - PRICELESS!!
These pictures made my day. They are just too prescious. Thank you so much for sharing.
Post a Comment