
I hope everyone had a wonderful father's day!!! Ben's first father's day was a relatively uneventful one. We went to church and came home and spent ALL DAY LONG watching golf and basketball. It was quite exciting for us all! haha. Oh well that's what Ben wanted to do. Hope you all had a great day! Also today Aiden is 3 months old!!! I can hardly believe it! I will be taking his "3 month photo shoot" later today so check back for more pictures!
5 comments:
Could you believe Tiger Woods? Every time he swung the club - it made me hurt too! But, he was unbelievable!!
Glad you had a good day doing what you wanted to do!
WOW! Can't believe Debbie was watching Tiger.
That is a cute picture of Ben and Aiden. I can't believe he is already 3 months old.
Happy Father's Day, Ben!!!
I love that picture of Ben and Aiden. It is now my scren saver. Jen, watch for a box from me later this week. Glad you had a great day doing nothing Ben. Dad got both the cards today. Thanks for the pictures.
love you all
It's my screen saver too. What a great Father's Day Picture. I, too watched Tiger and Rocco. Best golf match I have ever seen. I watched the Tiger win on Monday while I was on my dinner break. I hope Ben got to see it.
Post a Comment