Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hallelujah!!!

I am finally done!! I took my last college final this morning and now I am completely done with my degree!! WHOO HOO!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so proud of you for finishing school. You sure have had your plate very full the last year. Glad you made it.

Check your email

love you

Sherry Bryant said...

Congrats Jen!! We are so proud of you. Love you, Sherry

Sherry Bryant said...

Congrats Jen!! We are so proud of you. Love you, Sherry

Anonymous said...

We certainly share in your JOY!!!
I know this year has not been easy, but just think it is all behind you now. Looking so forward to seeing all of you soon. Thanks again for all the pictures of Aiden.

Scooter Cox said...

Whoo Hoo!!!!

Go celebrate. You deserve it.

We are proud of you.

Debbie said...

CONGRATULATIONS - Now, you can just concentrate on Ben, Aiden, and packing!!! Whoo-Hoo! How many days until you will be back in Texas?

You need to add another calendar (or timeline) to this blog.

One for Aiden's age and one for how many days until you are Texas Bound!

Scooter Cox said...

I like Debbies' idea of timeline.