Yay this is my final installment showing my christmas pictures. It seems that as the holidays went on I took less and less pictures. I have about 200 from christmas eve, 100 from christmas morning, 25 from christmas night, and then it seems I took about 10 in bossier and they were ALL of aiden just laughing. haha. SO these pictures are not my own I have stolen them from various family members. Thanks for keeping up with things since I fell down on the picture taking! Anyways we had a GREAT time being together in Bossier. There was yummy food and treats everywhere! I am so glad that the holidays are almost over so I can get back to eating healthy. I don't even want to know what I have gained in the past 2 weeks! Anyways the food was fabulous, we played 2 very fun games, and did our gift exchange which is always fun! We play dirty santa. The best part though was that we were only missing 1 family member (jamie, we missed you!). It was great to be together. We also celebrated two birthdays while we were there. My uncle tommy and papaw both have around christmas birthdays! Then when the celebration couldn't get any better, my cousin brittany was baptized at church on sunday! What a blessing! As I have said before our whole Christmas could not have been better and we are so VERY VERY thankful for everything we have especially for our family!

Aiden had only been there a couple minutes and already has a mischievous look in his eye!

Aiden and uncle jarod.

Our family picture minus ben because he drove down once he got off work.

Aiden got a warm up suit! Yay!!!

Just a cute mother son pic...aunt sherry and my cousin blake.

My cousin barbie and Aiden. She lives in california so she has only seen aiden here and at jarod and beth's wedding and we didn't get a picture then because Aiden was not feeling well.

Playing the rousing game of trivial pursuit! This wasn't as lively as we thought so we played catch phrase after this...

The three siblings...aunt debbie, uncle tommy, and my mom.

All the women in the family!! We were all there! Yay!

This picture is here simply because it cracks me up!

Next years christmas card?? Aren't they cute!

My cousin brittany ended the christmas festivities by deciding to be baptized and start her walk with the Lord! Is that not awesome?? We were all so proud of her and glad that we got to be there!
3 comments:
you did a good job of chronicling the holiday.
I love looking at the pictures that you pick.
We TOTALLY enjoyed your visit. Glad that everyone got here and had the time to slow down and visit. It was a wonderful holiday. Can't wait to see what 2009 brings.
Love the pictures and you documenting the holiday time! We had a great time being with the family in Bossier! Brit, we are so proud of you and, way to go topping off the Christmas season and Tom's birthday
Post a Comment