Monday, March 2, 2009
The Weekend
We had a great but very BUSY weekend. Saturday Ben's grandmother was in town and went to ben's shop to see where he works and what he does and then came back over here to see our house and spend some time with us. It was wonderful because she lives in tennessee and this was her first chance seeing aiden in person! We went to dinner and then just spent a lot of time sitting around the house chatting, catching up, and of course watching Aiden! I was off my game this weekend though and hardly took ANY pictures. Here are a couple.

I didn't take any at dinner or with us. Like I said, not on my game! We had a really nice time though and grandma Kathy brought aiden a little present. SUNGLASSES! Unfortunately aiden refuses to keep anything like that on so here is my attempt at getting a picture.
Yep he's trying to take them off as I take the picture. This is the only one I got where I was halfway faster than him though. So then on sunday there was a special marriage matters conference at church and most of my family went. Some good friends of the family are the ones who teach the seminar. We had lunch with the family and then had lots of stuff to run and do sunday afternoon before we had to be back up at church. We tried to take our mac into best buy because it has glitches but unfortunately it's going to have to be sent off so we had to bring it home to back everything up. We went back to the seminar last night and it was sooo good. We wish we were going to be able to attend the rest of the conference but because of ben's work schedule we can't. Also, yesterday was the first time Aiden had ever gone in the church nursery. I know he is almost a year old and has never been but we have been visiting churches and I have been a little wary of putting him in a nursery where I didn't know the people. Well yesterday I got over it and he had a BIG dose of the nursery. He spent over 3 hours in there yesterday and the ladies said he did fine so I hope so! From now on we are going to be putting him in there because it has just gotten too hard to keep him occupied during the service and either Ben or I always miss something. So anyways we had a busy but great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you did good with the pictures. Of course, Grandma Kathy would probably have liked a picture of herself with Ben but at least there is one with the Boss!
I got a call from Jerry and Lynn and they want me to do some pictures tonight at the conference. Isn't that funny, since I just mentioned it to you at church Sunday. Anyway, they are giving me the DVD set in exchange. So, I will let yall watch the rest of the seminar.. Yay.. Cute pics. Love how Aiden smiles for pics..
Post a Comment