It's official Aiden is one year old today! We had his birthday party this past weekend and it was GREAT! Almost everyone we love was able to be there and it meant so much to us. All of our family made an effort to be a part of the big day and it came out great. I personally am somewhat glad that it is over with. My life can now get back to some resemblance of normal. Doing arts and crafts such as building trains and designing/ painting railroad signs and cutting poster board etc. is not exactly my normal life. In fact I don't think I Have EVER been so crafty. It was all WELL worth it though. Aiden had the cutest little train party and he was a perfect little boy all day long even though I know he was incredibly overwhelmed. He probably changed hands over a hundred times but he never stopped smiling! He (and I) had a great time opening his presents and then he even got to eat a little bit of his amazing cake before going down for his nap. It was a GREAT day! I could not have asked for anything more. The plan was for me to go through my pictures and narrow them down to about 20 to share with everyone but right now I just really don't have the energy to do that. Plus you know what they say "one man's trash is another's really good picture" so i wouldn't want to not share something that could potentially be someone's favorite so even though my mom hates it when I do this.....I'm going to post the whole slideshow. AND...this way if you weren't able or not invited to the party now you can feel like you were there!!!! Yes I'm rationalizing....Here's ALL my pics!
And here's where we sang happy birthday to Aiden with his AMAZING train cake! He was so overwhelmed and just didn't know what to do....
See and now you all feel like you were there even if you weren't! Happy 1st birthday to my most precious beautiful and wonderful little boy!!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Aiden!!
you got some fabulous pictures and you really captured how awesome the day was.
Happy Birthday to a sweet boy.
Good pics, good video, GREAT birthday, and good memories.
You did a fabulous job of capturing the essence of the day. :-)
What a fabulous birthday party!! It looks like all of your hard work really paid off! I had no idea that Kennan and Aiden share a birthday! What a great day to be born!
Awesometown!
LOVED the pictures!!
Post a Comment