Saturday, May 23, 2009

Up to our old tricks

Aiden has definitely turned the corner and is a happy active little boy again. He still struggles with bouts of pains in the morning and evenings but overall he is doing GREAT! We have been entertaining ourselves indoors all week and aiden has found new ways to entertain himself. Here are a couple of videos to that end. He loves to pull the pots and pans out of the drawer underneath our oven and carry them around, try to find the right lids, etc. This other little trick is his "fake sneeze" which is more like head banging and then he makes himself dizzy. It is entertaining to watch. Other things he has learned to do (that I don't have video of) is turning anything and everything off. He knows how to work little buttons now and so he constantly goes and turns the TV on and then off, on and then off. Ben tried to fashion a tape covering thing to the power button so he wouldn't be able to but Aiden is smart and knows how to take that little contraption off. I have also been uploading these videos to the mac for the majority of the day because every time aiden is in here he crawls behind the desk and unplugs the computer so I had to wait for Ben to get home and keep him away from me long enough to successfully get this done!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, after watching that last video 3 times and laughing until we were crying, dad and I decided that Aiden must have found the "mountain wine". We are so glad that he is back to the happy baby we all love so much.

Barbie Doll said...

these are cute videos!!

Grandma Karen said...

Yeah! Genius Baby is back!!!

Debbie said...

ha ha ha - What a little TOOT!! I just love the one where he is "sneezing". Who needs entertainment when you have him around?

Sherry Bryant said...

O.K...those were sooooo funny!!!!! LOVED the fake sneeze where he just falls to the ground...
Total entertainment!!!!!!!

Kimbrliann said...

We LOVE Drunk Aiden!! That was hilarious!..

mamaw said...

I laughed and cried at the "sneezing". One question--what was he eating off the floor. I know Ben kept saying,Um um but I am not so sure!! So happy to see the "old" Aiden back!!

Brandi said...

Loved the shirt in the second video!!! :):) We have to go again sometime!! :):)