Last night we had a little family night. We all got into our christmas pajamas and watched the polar express and built a gingerbread house. Good old fashioned family fun right there! Aiden even got to open his very first present. Grandma Karen sent him a radio flyer tricycle for christmas. Ben put it together while aiden was at school and then we hid it in the spare bedroom until we were ready to give it him. This is such a special gift because grandma karen also gave him his first little "scoot around" radio flyer which he has LOVED. As always I took a ton of pictures of our family fun night!
I took this picture while aiden was at school to show the baby "scoot around" aiden got from grandma karen for his first birthday next to the BIG BOY tryicycle for christmas!
Aiden sitting in his high chair while we get everything ready for gingerbread house making...he's ringing his bell because he believes in santa!
Aiden ended up eating more of the candy then he put on the house
Our little gingerbread house
Watching the polar express with daddy...side note we will be going COLD TURKEY on getting rid of that bottle after the new year! I'm not about to try right now when we have so many different places we have to take him.
Trying to get a cute shot in front of the tree of my boys in their red christmas PJ's....of course not!
Ben took aiden to his room to play for minute and I snuck the tricycle under the tree and then aiden came back into the room and immediately went to it!
It's just a bit big for him!
His feet won't touch the ground for him to "scoot" like he did with the other and he hasn't quite figured out the pedal concept.
Climbing on the tricycle from the back.
He figured out if he sat on the back and not the seat, his feet would touch the ground. Tricky boy!
Learning the bell! He reallys LOVES it grandma karen! Thank you so much. I can see already this will be his favorite toy come spring time!
Even uncle jarod dropped by for the family fun night. He obviously didn't get the christmas PJ memo though.
4 comments:
what a great night!
I love the picture of him going straight to the tricycle. It is just like Christmas morning and him standing on the back of it and scooting is great.
Good family picture. Even Zac is looking.
What great pictures. I'm glad Aiden looks so happy about the bike. He is one very smart boy to figure how to make it work for him. He will be hard to catch once he figures out, and can reach, those peddles. I hope your yard is fenced. Thank you for making special time for him receive the bike. You are really good about these things.
Love you all, GK
Love all the pictures, I agree about the bottle and going cold turkey after the new year. Boy are you all going to have your hands full, but I have faith you all will get through it. Love , love, love the family picture, it is great, thanks to Jarod for taking it.
love and miss you all
really does look like Christmas morning, without all the confusion.
would love to have the family picture.
Post a Comment