Dear Hallie,
I have really enjoyed our time together. From the moment I came to know of your existence through the little pregnancy test, to the first time I saw your little bean black and white appearance on the sonogram, all those weeks you made me sick during my 1st trimester, to the first time I felt your little flutters of movement, to the day we found out you were a girl, all the days that you (I blame you) have made me an emotional hormonal mess, to all the weight I've gained, all the many many times I have had to go to the restroom on your behalf, to now the huge kidney punches I receive from you, the little feet that are bruising my ribs...I have enjoyed it all. Thinking of you, loving you, dreaming of who you will be and how you will look and all the fun we will have together.
But I believe our time co-esisting in the same body has come to an end. It's time for you to leave my body. My back can no longer support you, my stomach doesn't have enough room for me to eat and feed you. My feet and legs are too tired to carry us both around and my bladder doesn't seem to exist anymore. It's crumpled underneath your weight I think.
Having said that, I have arms that are aching to hold you, eyes that are dying to see you, and a heart that is already filled with so much love for you. You have an amazing huge family that is waiting for you. You have a beautiful room that is done and ready for you to move into. You have the cutest clothes EVER ready for you to wear. You have the most excited and sweet big brother ready to welcome you (we hope!) You have grandparents that are ready to spoil you and our family of 4 who just isn't complete without you. So all in all we love you and we're READY for you!!
So are you ready to come meet us? Please leave my body sooner rather than later. In the meantime we are both 39 weeks...and waiting...
Love, Mommy
Another thing about your big brother is he's not always understanding when it's not about him :-) This will be new for him...
4 comments:
Dear Hallie,
I can not wait until you get here. I can't wait to see what you look like and how big you are. Will you have a head full of hair? Will you be bigger than Aiden? How long will you be?
I can't wait to see Aiden's face when he sees you for the first time and realizes he gets to bring you home.
WE are all ready for you to join the family. Please wait until after Sunday. And please don't come in the middle of the night!
But really.........whenever you decide to come is the perfect time.
Love you already,
Gigi
Awwww....sweetest post ever!!
LOVE this post! Today is a full-moon...We are soooo ready to meet you, Miss Hallie!! Come on out to play TODAY, please!!!!
I have been away for a few days and now you are here. Welcome little Hallie! You are welcomed by many people, near and far, who will love you forever.
Post a Comment