Saturday, February 12, 2011

Monday February 7th Mommy & Me= Making Valentines

Mommy & me this week was about getting ready for Valentine's Day. We had valentines we needed to make for our friends at school and special valentines we needed to make for our family. So if you end up receiving one of these valentines, I have a confession to make...

Aiden had NO part in making them. None. He did these crafts with me for about 2 minutes (he works in time tables of 2's) and then he went off and played with his tractor in the kitchen floor while mommy did the valentines...
Little Stinker!
Seeing this picture also convinced me that we were beyond due for a haircut so we squeezed in a haircut also, you know whenever I allowed myself a break from Valentine making.
Little boy with shorter hair showing off his (MY!) valentines!

So in all aiden had a normal day of playing with the toys and tractors he preferred except for that he got a haircut and got to eat valentine treats. Crazy the things we do in the name of LOVE :)

post signature

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love that wild hair in the first picture. Might need to rub a bounce sheet over it! ha ha

The cookies look great. Wish I had one right now.

Scooter Cox said...

oh my goodness! look at all the cute valentines.......I have it with the one he made last year.