Friday, October 7, 2011

Hallie's 7 Month Pics

These are just a few of the latest most gorgeous pics taken by my aunt Kim of Hallie. I know what you're thinking....it's about time we got to see some pictures of this baby! Haha!!! :)

Time for some group interaction folks...I need HELP picking the ones I want to frame for our house! Here's what I've narrowed it down to...







I just think these are hilarious. Kim wanted hallie to lay on her tummy...well we all know how the princess feels about that!
She's so mistreated!



post signature

8 comments:

mamaw said...

maybe one of each of the outfits. the ones by the gate are still one of my favorites.

Debbie said...

I love them all. But the second one is my absolute favorite!!

Anonymous said...

# 1 by the gate. I love the clothes. She wears them well.

Scooter Cox said...

I love the 2nd one and the first one by the gate.

Sherry Bryant said...

Picture #2 is my favorite! But it's sooooo hard to decide! They are ALL so GREAT!!!

Grammy said...

#2 is my favorite but there's not a bad pic in the bunch.

Grammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.