Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tball Game #3- 10/8

Aiden is understanding the game of tball a little better each week. He still completely loses track of what we're doing occasionally but we're having more successes every week!
Aiden with coach/ daddy. Little pep talk about his first time at bat.
He's doing a lot better at hitting. Not hitting the tee quite as much.
Running to 1st base.
yay base!!!
2md base...looking baseball ready :)
and 3rd base...I love their identical stances.
And YAY home plate!!! Jump on that base!
Uh oh...Nope we don't run around again!!! :)

Time for a little outfield play
I have no idea what some of this is about but it cracks me up!

Yep the dirt is still very enticing.
And we still tackle our friends.
2nd time up at bat.
Off to run the bases again.

Good game high fives
Snacks
And buddy time!!
Thanks to the fans that came out to see aiden play last week.
Aunt Kim came AND took pictures. You rock!
And grandpa was there!!! Grandpa is holding the perfect attendance record! It means so much to aiden to have him there every week!
Plus last week he brought his motorcycle!
I crack up at this picture. Hilarious and also if you flash forward it, a little scary!
Baby besties and Cardinal lil Sisters! Two Too cute!!

post signature

4 comments:

Sherry Bryant said...

Love Aiden running the bases, again!! The other team needs a different color uniform. That's confusing. Looks like tons of fun!! Hope to catch another game...and the whole game this time!
Love you,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

The best part is always the snack at the end! (Until we start keeping score).

Love it. Will be there this week!

Although, I dont think yall should wear those Cardinal uniforms for the next two weeks as a sign of Metroplex unity!

Mamaw said...

The" Hallie " blogs are awesome but the T ball with Aiden is one of my all time favorites. He looks Soooo cute love the pic with him and Ben.

Anonymous said...

Did Mamaw just say she like Aiden more than Hallie? I mean I always knew the 1st born was the Golden Child, but I didnt think we said it out loud?