
This is me trying to take a self portrait of me & hallie on my birthday...yeah I'm not very good at those. Too bad it would have been cute just a little further away.
My beautiful kiddos waiting for daddy to get home and grammy & grandpa to come over for dinner!

Ben's parents came over for some play time and to make me dinner on my birthday! So awesome of them and it was yummy!!! Plus I didn't have to make it so even more awesome!

With someone else taking the pictures, it turns out much better!

With each of my kiddos.
They even brought me CAKE!
And presents!!!! :)
Which was exactly what I had wanted. Organizational things for my kitchen. I tend to forget a lot of things and lose things and I'm positive this is going to solve all of my problems!! They also gave me a gift card and many dry erase markers and eraser.
I was very excited! Even though I think ben said this was a scary face.
It was a really nice birthday. Lots of relaxing and enjoying family time. The next day on Sunday my aunt kim volunteered to come over in the afternoon and stay with a sickly hallie so Ben & I could get out of the house. Hallie has just been fighting congestion, cough, runny nose, sinuses for the past couple weeks now and it's just really hard to get over. Anyways Kim came over during afternoon naps so that Ben & I could go run around and do some birthday shopping. It was very fun and Ben got me exactly what I wanted! :) Plus he had already sent me these gorgeous flowers on Friday! What more could a girl ask for?!


1 comment:
ha ha - I think that very first picture of you and Hallie is very cute. You defnitely had a good Birthday. Everyone deserves to be pampered and spoiled at least one day a year.
Post a Comment