Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tball game #2= 10/1/11

The Cardinals 2nd game of the season and also PICTURE DAY!!!
Team photo
My little all star
Gathered up for "hands in" before the game
Aiden's first time up to bat
He did pretty good
We had some more playing in the dirt when in the outfield
The game's "that way!"
We had lots of tackling and dog-piling the person with the ball. Aiden did this almost every time.
The end of the game team huddle

High fives for the other team
And the victory tunnel run through
Aiden's was more a saunter through...
After game snacks
And pictures with aiden's fans!!!
Thanks to the bryants for coming all the way from plano! You rock!
Grammy & grandpa who so far have perfect attendance for the season :)
Gigi & Poppy

Oh yeah and today's also my birthday so I got a little present from the braynts at the ball field....

Every kind of candy imaginable!!! Just what every girl on a diet needs! Oh well birthday calories don't count right???
Aiden with his favorite-Brandi!
And just for fun...
Aiden's "playing card"
I love this team. I'm loving getting to know the parents and aiden is making new friends. I think he's learning the game of t-ball??? Either way we're having FUN! Thanks to all the supporters this week! We love you!

post signature

5 comments:

Grandma Karen said...

Great beginning to a lifetime of great memories! These boys couldn't get any cuter.

Scooter Cox said...

this was the most fun thing to be at and watch.
they are learning a ton! I'm not so sure it's t-ball :-)

They are just so stinkin cute!!

Sherry Bryant said...

The game was soooo fun!! I LOVED watching the boys figure out where to go...or, really, be pointed and walked over there by a dad. And, of course, the funny thing that happened after the run through tunnel in the dug-out...haahaahaa!! Hey, when you have to go, you have to go!! Can't stop laughing about that!!!!

Debbie said...

Love it! Looks like so much fun. Think it's hillarious that the "fans" even make them a tunnel to walk through.

Miranda said...

Totally didn't know it was your birthday! Happy birthday! And birthday calories don't count!!!