Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Festival / Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011 was a bit of a different year since Halloween fell on a monday. We have been lucky the past couple years since I've had kids dressing up that halloween has been on friday, saturday, sunday. I'm not gonna enjoy it being during the week. Oh well this way we had 2 halloween nights. Sunday night we went to our churchs' fall festival. Gigi, Grandpa & grammy, and Jarod & beth all came to be a part of this night with the kids.

Hallie was the most precious little ladybug!
And it's a bird, it's a plane, it's.....SUPERMAN!!! :)

Superman had a super fun night!!! Playing in bounce houses!
And playing with/ seeing some of his best buddies.
Are these kiddos not the cutest??? This mariachi band (yes they are quads) go to both school and church with aiden and he says they are his best friends :)
Hallie had a grand old time. You can see here all of her excitement.
Grandpa, Aunt Beth, and Little ladybug.
Isn't she the cutest?!?!
Attempting to get mommy & daddy's picture with superman
And a family shot....not the best we've ever taken!
Aiden & daddy rode a mechanical bull.
And fell off.
Aiden climbed in & out of the bounce houses and slides like a pro.
He even goes down on his tummy, he's so SUPER!
In the little petting zoo area
I love this picture cause he was telling his friend "You're a chicken, I'm superman" and then did his creepy laugh!!! HAHAHA cracks me up.
This may be my favorite picture of the night. Watch out she's in the "grabby" phase!
Aiden playing ring toss
And pumpkin toss, which after getting 2 of 4 in those eye holes (yes at the top) we decided we may have him in the wrong sport. Basketball may end up being his game.

Superman & Batman had a ton of fun playing and bouncing together.
I love this picture. Pure joy.
Sweet hallie moments.
She had fun too.
Aiden even got to ride a horse.
I like this. Superman riding off on a horse towards a princess :)
He did sooooo good on tat horse. Not gonna lie I was feeling a little bit nervous about letting him do that but he did great!
But even superman needs refreshments.
The group.
The fall festival was really good this year. Better than last year plus the addition of the family coming with us made it that much better. It was such a fun night!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the ladybug and superman! Super cute. And that mariachi band is coming in a close second! They are just darling.

Scooter Cox said...

Love the family picture. Fun night!